To celebrate World Oceans Day we're giving away a super bundle of ocean friendly beach items including a reusable bottle, tote bag, beach towel, hat and beach bag! To enter visit our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page, like the competition post, comment with your #PassOnPlastic summer tip and tag your friend to do the same. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
#PassOnPlastic Summer Competition T&Cs
The Promoter: Sky UK Ltd. UK Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2906991 whose registered office is at Sky UK Ltd. Central, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5QD.
How to Participate: To enter this promotion, entrants must use their personal social media account and:
- Instagram – Like and comment on the #PassOnPlastic Summer competition post [link] with your #PassOnPlastic summer tip and tag a friend to do the same.
- Facebook – Like and comment on the #PassOnPlastic Summer competition post [link] with your #PassOnPlastic summer tip and tag a friend to do the same.
- Twitter – Like and comment on the #PassOnPlastic Summer competition post [link] with your #PassOnPlastic summer tip and tag a friend to do the same.
Only one entry allowed per user, per channel (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter). For the avoidance of doubt, therefore, each individual will be able to submit a maximum of three entries for the competition prize draw.
All valid entries received prior to the closing date will be collated into a spreadsheet and the winners will be then picked at random using a random number generator.
This promotion is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
Entry to the promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry. Proof of age and proof of UK residency may be required. The winner(s) prizes are intended for use by the winner(s) only.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, any company or person connected with the administration of this promotion, any companies or persons involved in the sale of the Promoter's products, may not enter this Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason.
- Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete, inappropriate, indecent, illegal, fraudulent or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and may be removed.
Opening and Closing Dates:
- The #PassOnPlastic This Summer competition begins at 9:00am on Saturday, 8th June 2019 and ends at 11:59pm Friday, 14th June 2019.
- There will be a total of 5x winners who will each receive the following bundle of six (6) products:
- 1x Sky Ocean Rescue Retail Range reusable bottle (design of their choice, availability dependent)
- 1x Sky Ocean Rescue Retail Range reusable tote bag (design of their choice, availability dependent)
- 1x BIUTIFULDAY Travel or cosmetic pouch
- 1x Bio Marine beach bag
- 1x Gymto microfibre beach towel
- 1x Bip hat (if choosing women’s hat design), OR 1x Fedora hat (if choosing men’s hat design)
- Winners for each competition will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process being a random number generator. All eligible entries will be collated in a data file and a number assigned to each row on which the entry appears, the number picked by the number generator at random will be the winner.
- Prizes will be awarded at the discretion of the Sky UK Ltd.. Subject to availability. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be attributed to other people. No cash alternatives to the prize will be offered. The prize does not have to be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute for the prize (or any part of it) a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The winners will be notified via social media on the same platform they used to enter.
- Facebook – A message will be posted the day after the competition closes congratulating the winner. The winner will be sent a request via Facebook and will need to contact Sky Ocean Rescue via Private Message.
- Twitter – A message will be posted the day after the competition closes congratulating the winner. The winner will be sent a request via Twitter and will need to contact Sky Ocean Rescue via Direct Message.
- Instagram – A message will be posted the day after the competition closes congratulating the winner and @mentioning them in the post. They will then be directed to send details to Sky Ocean Rescue via Direct Message.
- If the winner is not able, for any reason, to accept the prize, or no response received within 48 hours of contact, the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter may collect personal information from entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. The Promoter will use entrants' information for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and this may involve the processing of data by third parties in the EU for the purposes of administering this promotion
- By entering this promotion, entrants give permission to the Promoter to use the entrants’ names, images and any other details used in their entry for promotional and or/editorial purposes in any format or media without additional consent being necessary. In addition, the winner agrees to take part in all reasonable post event publicity requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
- The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All entrants accept that the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and Prize, without notice and liability to any entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these Terms and Conditions).
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notifying the entrants.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.